Friday, February 13, 2009

Birthday Girl!

Happy Birthday to you...Happy Birthday dear Jennifer...Happy Birthday to you!


Today is my fabulous sisters birthday! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful sister. She is one of the most Godly, caring, loving, unselfish, forgiving, smart, fun, outgoing...person that I know. She is my best friend, and always has been ever since we were little girls! I Love how we can be so goofy together, and yet have the best heart to hearts. Jennifer has always tried to take care of me and look out for me, she is the best big sister and friend any one could ask for! I love her!



I have loved watching her be a wife and mommy. She does both with class and grace. She is Martha Stewart meets Wonder Woman. Jennifer loves Josh and their baby so much! It is so beautiful to see her eyes light up when she looks at Brody, she loves her little boy with all that she has! I am so proud of her!




You are the best and I love you so much sister! I hope you have a great birthday!!

Please visit Jenn's blog and wish her a happy birthday!

8 comments:

Jennifer said...

You are soooo sweet! That made me cry!! I LOVE the picture of Brody! That is my very favorite! It's so cute!!! I look really nice and big in those other pictures!! haha!!

I love you very much!!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Sweet post!

Julee said...

You are so sweet! That is a great post and I love the picture of Brody with his sign! See you tonight at the P-A-R-T-Y!!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

this post is so sweet! my twin sister is getting married tomorrow and I am just a mess, i've cried all day, but anyways HAPPY BIRTHDAY JENNIFER

Amanda said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

Allison said...

Jilly - you are not being a very good blogger here lately! I miss your sweet face AND your posts!

Love ya!

Julee said...

Come on Jilly we are all waiting for another post!

Jennifer said...

Seriously, it's time for a new post. You are off work today, get on it!