Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday Boy!

We celebrated Josh's Birthday last night at our house! We had lots of fun! My dad made steaks (watch out Ruth's Chris) and my mom baked some potatoes it was all sooo delicious! Then of course we had our super good and super cute cake from Rick's Bakery!


Josh likes motorcycles and since I give him a hard time about the danger involved with riding motorcycles we thought we would get him one for his birthday.....on his cake!

Make a wish!

Birthday boy and Jenn!

the sweet little man and his mommy and daddy!

Poor Josh, I thought I had a solid blue bag at home but all I had was a pink one or this one! He was very proud of his gift bag!

Mom and her girls!

Best Buddies!

Birthday Boy and me!

Happy Birthday Josh, we love you!

2 comments:

Julee said...

Wish I could have been there!! :( Cute pics!!

Jennifer said...

Those are all so cute! We had a lot of fun last night!