Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lately....

I haven't been up to much lately--but I have been spending some quality time with a special someone! Brody is getting so big! I can't believe how fast he is growing. I honestly some days think he is going to skip crawling and just start walking! I can't wait until we get to go on play dates to all the nasty...germified...dirty....fast food play areas! Don't get me wrong, we will have lots of fun...I will just be the crazy lady chasing her nephew with hand sanitizer and spraying Lysol on everything before he touches it! Ahh the fun we will have! Those days will be here before we know it! Anyway....he seriously is the sweetest, most lovable baby boy....I know-I am not partial at all!
He found himself in the mirror!

Look at those long legs...and cute shoes!

Reading Business Week....in his sleep!

Brody and Big Daddy

Brody and GiGi

Brody takes eating VERY seriously!

Sweet little boy!

One last thing...I am ready for SPRING. Today's forecast...SNOW. I am very thankful for weather and all that it does, but Hello...it is MARCH. Enough said!
I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

AHHH! He is wearing the bib I gave dad to tell them we were pregnant! So funny! And I'm ok with you chasing him with hand sanitizer and lysol! Haha!

KRISTEN'S PALACE said...

bless you heart! i'll be the same way when my sister has her baby! you can never have enough hand sanitizer! :) hope you all have better weather this week.

Unknown said...

Cute pictures of all of you. You need to come say hello when you are down this way. I told Jennifer that I posted some Fayetteville pictures on my blog. Check them out if you want. Of course, you guys have probably seen enough of the ice to last for a long time. Can you believe this forecast?????

Lilly, Reid, Matt, and Sara said...

Happy Birthday!!!

Immeasurably More Mama said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Enjoy your special day!

The Janacek's said...

Hello! I just wanted to say "hello"! I saw your blog from your sisters. Yall are too cute! I have always wanted a sister to do all the fun things with! I know you haven't posted in 5 months but if you start back again I just wanted introduce myself since I follow you sister and her baby boy who is just cute as can be! Take care!

Sandi

Unknown said...

Come link up with Arkansas Bloggers. The link for that is on my blog. Until I actually figure out the best way to organize everyone, I will have everyone link up with Mister Linky. Happy New Year!

A Wedding Story said...

Blog more Jill, blog!! :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...
This comment has been removed by the author.