Friday, March 20, 2009

MARCH MADNESS!

Get your brackets out..it's tourney time!

I absolutely LOVE March Madness! I get very competitive when it comes to brackets...I mean VERY! I normally participate in a few pools and talk a little smack during it! I love the whole bracket thing because it is the only time I can beat the boys! I was never good at sports (my lovely sister got that gene!) but one sport I can do is the sport of bracketering!

Here is my final four...Louisville and Memphis, Pittsburgh and North Carolina! I pick Louisville to be the National Champions! Go Cardinals!

So, do any of you fill a bracket out? Who do you have picked to win?

I hope everyone has a happy Friday!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

It makes laugh knowing you and hearing you get all jacked about basketball...But I like it. :) I have UNC all the way!!!

Lea Liz said...

You go girl.. I don't think I would have any clue on filling out the brackets..
Go U of L!